FNG

Hello all,
I am new to this Dodge Forum, I just signed in today, My ride is a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, Slighty modified, a few upgrades and alterations. I am looking forward to helping other Dodge owners with
any educated answers I can provide.
Jamie
Welcome, sit back, relax and enjoy. Please keep in mind this is an unmoderated group and we do get very off topic at times.

azwiley1 wrote:

Who is we? I'm always on topic here! :-)

I see you are following Roy and practicing Buddism. :)