For Auction. Chrysler StarSCAN scan tool

Ebay item number 180233101154.

Diagnose all systems on Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge cars & trucks with the new Controller Area Network vehicle data bus. Re flash all modules, program ignition keys, read & clear all DTCs.

This is Chrysler's top of the line scan tool, and it does it all.

Thank you for your attention.

Reply to
CJDTech

I wonder what the chances are of this being hot.... Plug it in to update it, Chrysler recognizes the serial number as stolen, wait for the phone to ring???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

the starscan? is that a new scanner to replace the DRB3 or what? the name doesnt seem to ring a bell....of course its been a few years! LOL

Reply to
Christopher D. Thompson

Starscan in the newest and greatest scanner from Chrysler. It can even wipe your butt for ya. All it takes is time........ lots and lots of time. Seriously tho, it works great and has a bunch more capability than the drb3 but it's really slow to boot up. I think it came out in '04 or '05.

Denny

Reply to
Denny