For Sale: 2003 Dodge 1500 SLT Package Loaded

AWESOME is the only way to describe my 2003 Dodge Truck - Excellent condition, loaded with everything you can think of and more! Keyless alarm with remote start! As of Saturday July 23rd, 2005 about 300 miles away from
30K miles - Still under factory warranty! New 60K raised white letter tires (Less than 500 miles on the tires). The only thing missing is fog lights! Pictures WILL be on my website Sunday July 24th, 2005 after 10AM EST. Serious inquires only please - I had the truck appraised today $19,300.00 Yours today for only $17,900.00 *OBO*
Contact Daniel Today!