For Sale/Trade

FOR SALE/PART TRADE. I have a 2004 Dodge SLT 2500 2wdr quad cab HO Cummins Engine 28KM,Running boards, spray in bed liner, wind deflectors both driver and passenger side.
Either sell or will accept part trade for a same SLT 1996/7 with the 12 Valve engine. Dealer tells me it is worth 27K. Thanks Emil