found budd!

i know some time back there were several threads asking about budd cochran. just to let you know that budd is alive and well.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

"Nathan W. Collier" < snipped-for-privacy@way.com> wrote in message

hadnt noticed any recent posts in here, but then again i dont follow the group closely.
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

Boy, nuthin' gets by you, does it?