FREE DUAL TANKS for a 1991 CTD Pick Up

I just took off my dual 15 gallon AERO side tanks from my 1991 CTD pick up (I am sure they would fit other years). If anyone wants these please e mail me direct, they are in good shape with no leaks. I live in
Hunterdon County, New Jersey, (just off exit 15 on Rt. 78). I hate to see these babies go to the dump.