FREE middle and rear seats for '87 Dodge Caravan

I've tried giving these away on ebay, but have found no takers. Local used auto parts stores are not interested. It just now dawned on me to try the newsgroups. I don't want money for these seats... I just want
to find somebody who can use them, so I won't have to throw them out.
I don't think I can ship these, so they'll have to be picked up here in Lexington, SC (or I can arrange for pick-up in Greenville, Myrtle Beach, or Charleston areas).
These seats have been sitting on my carport, out of the weather, and covered in plastic, for the past 5 years or so; ever since the van was declared "totalled" by the insurance company.
Here are some pics (I don't know how to make a clickable link in these newsgroups, sorry...):
Middle seat:
http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/middle-A.jpg
Middle seat:
http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/middle-B.jpg
Rear seat:
http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/rear-A.jpg
Rear seat:
http://www.wplawinc.com/tfl/images/seats/rear-B.jpg
Those seats appear to be in great shape. I would think that there is someone who could use them. They should proabably fit all 1984 - 1990 Chrysler minivans.
-Kirk Matheson
Thanks! I'm also posting this on my local freecycle.org group, and I'll mention this.
have you tried taking them to the local salvage yard and giving them to them?

I did call some used car parts stores... they said they didn't want them...

I'm just outside the atlanta metro area, (south side) and would be interested
email sent
Hmm, I do get down to Atlanta periodically, but not in a vehicle that could carry these things. Could you pick them up here, or have them picked up?