Friday fuel line, saturday furnace

Page 3 of 3
Yeah, but you have to get someone else to throw em in the air when you yell PULL!!!!!

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Denny

Is your daughter teaching you??? <VBG>
Roy

On 11/18/06 7:30 PM, in article
wrote:

Pour some gas on it and light it
I'm not the least bit pc, but I do love my cat and I very much enjoy the opportunity to shoot back at idiots who shoot at my cat.........

You need to attend sensetivity training class. Shooting? That's so, uh, so neandrethal. Now look what you've done, I've got to go call my therapist, and take a sedative. Brute!
Oh, wait. No one will believe me, since I'm the one who suggested they make skeet targets. Nevermind.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Denny wrote:

I love cats. They're delicious. Especially flame-broiled.
Craig C.
Done medium, so the pink is out of the meat. Tiny sprinkle of salt, and some A- 1 steak sauce. Served with buttered toast, and mashed potatos.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.