From one turkey to another

Happy Thanksgiving!!

the gravy.
beekeep

Giblets in, giblets out. Happy Turkey Day all! If the rabbit eats a Turduckin (Chicken in a duck in a Turkey), does that make him a Turduckinbit or a Raturduckin?
FMB
If the rabbit eats a

hours......
Denny
On 11/24/05 10:04 AM, in article

jus' don't ferget to turn on yer heated seats.....
;^)
Happy Thanksgiving and God's Blessings to All......
Mike

Wondering, do rabbits eat turkey? <G>
Roy

Rabbits eat anything that smells good....
Denny
Roy wrote:

Maybe tofu turkey?
SMH
On 11/24/05 7:34 AM, in article

dale
Hi All,
If this is OT, I really apologize. I'm looking for a project truck. Basically, I'm looking for:
1.) 1990-1998 2.) 250/2500 3.) Cummins of course 4.) 4x4 5.) extended cab 6.) straight body - never had moderate or major damage 7.) blown engine and/or blown tranny
I'm in the southeast. Where would be a good place to pick up a beast like this?
Right back at all of you! Happy hunting for all those out enjoying that great past time.