From one turkey to another

And don't forget to run the turkey drippings through a K$N filter berfore making the gravy.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

jus' don't ferget to turn on yer heated seats.....

;^)

Happy Thanksgiving and God's Blessings to All......

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Same to ya fur face!!

Wondering, do rabbits eat turkey?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Rabbits eat anything that smells good....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Maybe tofu turkey?

SMH

Reply to
Stephen Harding

Hi All,

If this is OT, I really apologize. I'm looking for a project truck. Basically, I'm looking for:

1.) 1990-1998 2.) 250/2500 3.) Cummins of course 4.) 4x4 5.) extended cab 6.) straight body - never had moderate or major damage 7.) blown engine and/or blown tranny

I'm in the southeast. Where would be a good place to pick up a beast like this?

Reply to
Susan

Giblets in, giblets out. Happy Turkey Day all! If the rabbit eats a Turduckin (Chicken in a duck in a Turkey), does that make him a Turduckinbit or a Raturduckin?

FMB

Reply to
FMB

Right back at all of you! Happy hunting for all those out enjoying that great past time.

Reply to
azwiley1

If the rabbit eats a

Another thought that'll keep the great minds of this group pondering for hours......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Roy, rabbits are vegetables er I mean vegetarians dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

I'd say a rat turd

Reply to