front air bags?

i just bought a set of ride-rite air bags for my '05 cummins (install tech article coming soon). im wondering if something exists for the same purpose
on the front? i know about the kelderman system but i dont want to replace my front suspension, only suppliment it. do front air shocks exist? i just want to recover height lost from the weight of the winch and winch bumper, and i would rather use an air bag of some type than a spacer. thanks,