front bumper

Hello all,

I'm looking for a good "deer plow" style front bumper that'll fit a '96

2500 4x4. I want to be able to drive away from a collision if Bambi and company show up in the wrong time and place.

Would be nice if it has provisions for a winch and lights. What do you folks use?

gom

Reply to
grumpy_old_man

Check here:

Carolina Watercraft Works

I saw a brand that looks better that, and looks closer to the OEM bumber for only $1200. I would have to call the local dealer to find out.

Reply to
GeekBoy

"grumpy_old_man" wrote: "I'm looking for a good "deer plow" style front bumper that'll fit a '96 2500 4x4. I want to be able to drive away from a collision if Bambi and company show up in the wrong time and place. Would be nice if it has provisions for a winch and lights. What do you folks use?"

I seen a few made from railroad iron with two inch pipe that makes a frame for the winch and grill protection.

Reply to
Licker

I'd opt for the Buckstop as well. I have one of their rear bumpers and found it to well made and strong. When you compare, be aware of the difference of thickness of the material. Some look real nice but are no stronger than stock if that. You sorta get what you pay for. Also Buckstop really packages the hell out of the bumper. They could have air dropped it and it wouldn't have had a scratch

Roy

Reply to
Roy