Front Door Panel ?

How hard is it to take off ? i need to replace the front speakers.

It's a 2002 Dodge Ram.
Not a big deal really. I did my '01 without too much fuss. However, I recommend that you go ahead and get enough replacement fasteners to replace the ones that are on there since the originals will be buggered up when you take them out. Plastic press in style is all they are.
Laszlo Almasi

1500 or 2500/3500? It makes a difference, as the 1500's changed body styles that year.
For the 2500/3500, do the following:
1. Roll window down 2. Remove window crank, if equipped (hope not - they can be a bit of a pain) 3. Remove screw attaching trim panel to outside mirror frame (above side mirror control, if you have it) 4. Remove screws attaching pull cup to door (the thing you grab to close the door from the inside) 5. Using a trim panel removal tool (or a stout putty knife), disengage the clips around perimeter of panel 6. While holding bottom of panel away from door, lift up and in 7. Disconnect any electrical connections
Any little plastic christmas tree fasteners that get damaged during removal will need to be replaced. Most auto parts stores have these - they're cheap.
If you have a 1500, it's a little different:
1. Remove window crank, if equipped (still a pain) 2. Remove the interior handle by removing the screw on the underside of the handle 3. Remove the two screws at the mirror flag and near the inside handle 4. Lift panel straight up to disengage hooks - do NOT try prying the panel away from the door until you release the hooks. 5. Remove the electrical connectors
It is a 1500 Dodge Ram,i just about got it,just need to remove the screw from the door latch.Thanks for the help.