FS: 2004.5 dodge/cummins 4x4 3500 SRW - $20,000

i plan to purchase a 3500 or 4500 4x4 once the new body style becomes available. we have decided that instead of selling my '08 that the wifey will take it and we will instead sell her 2004.5 ram.
i feel certain that $20,000 is a very fair price.
see http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id%9430126 for pics and specifics.
Nathan W. Collier http://ConcealedCarryForum.com