FS: 4x4 Rear Suspension Question

I'm a jeep guy, but I'm trying to help out a friend with a 2000 1500 4x4. He bought this Ram 1500 with a huge lift on it, not sure how high it is, but it has a nice long arm set-up on the front that works well. The rear suspension is the problem. The truck has the stock leaf springs with ridiculously tall blocks welded in; these have to go. Does anyone know of a company that makes a 4 link long arm conversion for the rear. We could fabricate it, but if someone makes it I'd rather buy it from them. We're going to try to put coils in the rear ( like a Jeep TJ ). Any links or help is appreciated.

Also... If anyone has a NV271 Tranfer Case for sale... we're looking for one.

Jim

Reply to
Jim