FS: '79 Dodge 4x4

I have a short box 318ci 4x4 for sale. It is blue and the body is straight with little rust for a 26 year old truck. The tranny was out of it when I
bought it and it needs a clutch. I have not been able to get to it and need to get rid of it. I think the engine should just need a tune-up to run. Again, I have not been able to work on it to know any further. I need $750 but the first good offer will take it home. I am in Atkins, IA just west of Cedar Rapids, IA about 2 hours northeast of Des Moines.
If you need a picture I will email one to you. I will post a reply to this post when I no longer have the truck.
Thanks