FS: '92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab LE

For Sale: 1992 Dodge Dakota Club Cab LE.
3.9 V6 Magnum 180HP engine, Automatic Overdrive Transmission. Truck is loaded with power windows, power door locks, tilt wheel, cruise control,
Cold A/C. Velour seats, Carpet, sliding back glass, Code alarm, factory cassette stereo, with upgraded speakers. Black steel spoke wheels. Bed liner. Truck is burgundy, with red interior. 133k. I'm the second owner. I've owned it for 12 years. It has had Mobil 1 synthetic oil since it's 15K oil change. Trans fluid and rear differential fluid (Mobil 1 synthetic gear lube) changed every 30K. Truck has been well maintained. New parts replaced in the last year: Water pump, hoses, belt. Idle control motor. Power steering pump. Major tune up with plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor. Driveshaft rebuilt with new U-joints and carrier bearing. Front shocks, dual exhaust. Transmission rear seal. Brakes (all 4 wheels) and master cylinder. A/C Compressor, and drier. Windshield.
Truck has fresh plates, and inspection sticker. (07/07 on both)
The truck runs and drives great. It uses no oil, and has no fluid leaks. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.
Things the truck needs:
Headliner. The original headliner started to "Droop", so I took it out.
Truck needs paint. I had it painted about 8 years ago. It needs it again.
Tires are at about 50%. It will need new shoes before long.
Well, there it is. The truck is in West Houston. I'm selling it, because I have another truck, and I just don't drive this one much anymore. It will make someone a nice dependable ride.
$2800.00
Paladin snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Totally on topic as far as I'm concerned.
Ken

That's gotta be 3 weeks old. Odd it pops up now.
Roy

Nice of you to quote the entire for sale message back to the group, do that every couple days so it gets bumped to the top and stays fresh until he sells it. I quoted the entire message back to the group because I don't have a problem with a for sale Dodge be posted to a Dodge newsgroup.

Gee, sorry. How stupid of me to think posting a DODGE TRUCK for sale in an unmoderated DODGE TRUCK forum would be acceptable. Busted by the self appointed News Group Police. Hey, snoman. Thanks for the post bump.
To the others on this group, I did not wish to offend anyone. I thought that someone out there might want a nice little dakota pickup at a bargain price. And for what it's worth, I replaced the Dakota with a '98 Quad cab 2500 4X4 Cummins Turbo Diesel Laramie SLT. 12Valve P7100 Engine. I LOVE it!!! So, can I stay and play???...:)
Thanks, Rich

that
price.
4X4
you did not offend anyone. dont worry about anything negative said.
boy you made one heck of a step up didnt you? from a dakota to a CTD congrads and enjoy!
--
-Chris
05 CTD