Fuel - Air management for 04

Looking for a way to manage fuel and air flow in 2004 ram 1500 . Whats available so that i can watch the performance of the truck , as i go down the road , change if i need to improve performance ? I found a dash
mount from Apexi for my honda.
Drew Cutter wrote:

I've never seen one for a V8 gas engine. There are a few for diesels, but not gas.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!
Drew Cutter wrote:

(although not cheap) with off the shelf parts. The LM-1 digital meter is probably about the best out there. Although the Halmeter is pretty good, too; and for less money. AM in dash gauges are pretty worthless - eye candy only.
But if you want to change parameters while driving, you're on you own.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!