Fuel - Air management for 04

Looking for a way to manage fuel and air flow in 2004 ram 1500 . Whats available so that i can watch the performance of the truck , as i go down the road , change if i need to improve performance ? I found a dash mount from Apexi for my honda.

Reply to
Drew Cutter

I've never seen one for a V8 gas engine. There are a few for diesels, but not gas.

Reply to
.boB

That my beef right now . Since dodge trucks have such a bad rep. for fuel. When a person trying to do the little things to improve gas mileage. Dodge and oem don't come thru. The best I've come with is performance chips. Nothing to monitor how the air flow is doing or fuel. Kind of worried about this summer gas prices. Their doesn't seem to be a mfg. of air sensors like granatelli for gas power dodge trucks.

Reply to
Drew Cutter

Real time monitoring of fuel mixture is pretty easy (although not cheap) with off the shelf parts. The LM-1 digital meter is probably about the best out there. Although the Halmeter is pretty good, too; and for less money. AM in dash gauges are pretty worthless

- eye candy only.

But if you want to change parameters while driving, you're on you own.

Reply to
.boB

Reply to
Drew Cutter