Fuel Filter

I have a 1988 Dodge Ram 50, Im having a fuel system problem I belive and want to look at certain things before putting in shop, but I cant find the fuel filter. Anyone know?

If the info from www.lubedealer.com/hiebert is correct, (http://www.amsoil.com/scripts/runisa.dll?amsoiloaf:index ) you should be able to get the GF-195 from Amsoil. Use 1-800-956-5695 and Catalog# 324582 tomorrow am, 7:00 am 'till 5:00 pm C.D.Time