fuel filter savanna 3500 year 2000

Does any one know were is the fuel filter located for the gmc savanna 3500 year 2000

Try the GMC group/

There isn't a newsgroup for GMC or Chevy trucks. Even Toyota has a newsgroup for its trucks, but not GM. So the guy has no choice but to post here or on alt.autos.toyota.trucks.

What would you call alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks, then?

An incorrectly named group. It should be named alt.autos.chevy.trucks.4x4 and follow the convention like all the other auto newsgroups. So people can find it.

Okay - fine.... it's mis-named. Sorry, I didn't name it. The point is, it exists - along with a few others, it looks like.
The point being - the OP does have a place to post his question where he stands a much better chance of getting an answer, leaving this group to the important discussions, like religion, politics, and other related discussions.
And yeah, with the occasional off-topic question about Dodge trucks thrown in every once in a while....

alt.autos.chevy.trucks.4x4
it
the
Yea, and we really need to put a stop to that.

Tom Lawrence wrote:

alt.trucks.chevy seems to be active too.
--
Ken

alt.chevy.trucks

My news server must be out of date, I only find alt.trucks.chevy. I did find alt.chewy.wookies however!

LOL!

Try alt.autos.gm.
On Feb 28, 3:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@xo.com (Electrician) wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: