Fuel Injectors

I have a 1996 Ram 1500, 318, auto, 4X2 with very high mileage, 268,000. It runs very good, however I was wondering if it might be time to replace the fuel injectors, just as a precaution. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Also does anyone know of a place to get the best price on a new set. Thanks David

Reply to
DMSO

Heck no....never fix what ain't broke. You'll be opening Pandora's box.

Reply to
Advocate

Reply to
DMSO

The Pandora's box reference comes to play if the injectors don't come out so easy and something breaks during the removal.

Reply to
TBone

Reply to
DMSO