Fuel LEAK ???? '89 Ramcharger

I have a 1989 Dodge Ramcharger 4wd 5.9L . . . near the rear of the vehicle I often detect a faint odor of fuel, but no matter how hard I look I'll be damned if I can find a leak! Has anyone on the list had a similar
problem? Found a cure??
L8r,
JDR
Check the vent lines at the top of the tank.

"Flavius" < snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com> wrote in message
SAME PROBLEM WITH MY 85 RAMCHARGER, FOR THE LONGEST TIME I JUST COULDNT FIND THE DAMN LEAK SO FINALLY I DROPPED THE TANK AND THERE IT WAS RIGHT ON TOP
Look @ the fuel return line hose entering the tank,,,.also check the fuel filler gasket into the tank (long shot).
My '85 4 door duelly started leaking @ the return line a few months ago,,but it should,,it's got 566K miles and lives in Texas.