Fuel prices

Page 2 of 2
I think you missed the point I was trying to make.
We have enough problems of our own; homeless, needy, etc. that need our help and we need to spend less on those that are coming into the US illegally.
We need to quit funding their educations, mass baby production, drug cartels, gangs and so on with American taxpayer dollars.
If they want to come to the US, streamline the immigration process, but deport anyone that is here illegally. Kids born in the US to illegals are legally US citizens, but that law needs to be revised because I don't believe in splitting up families.
These items alone would probably free up millions if not billions of tax dollars . . .more for the Liberals to waste. They ought to jump on it like ravening wolves.
--
Budd Cochran

help
LOL, please Budd, how many hundreds of billions and thousands of our people have been wasted on this right wing war.

I can agree with the points you have made here. Fortifying our border doesn't negate these points, nor vice-versa. Strong border control doesn't mean that people who want to immigrate legally shouldn't be able to do so. We need both.
Ken
Exactly. If they want to come in legally; fill out the paper work, prove they are not wanted criminals, and swear under penalty of death they do not want to overthrow our country, then no problem.
The laws are on the books, they need to be modified if needed, and enforced.
And a hundred foot high fence wouldn't hurt, either.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd Cochran wrote:

We need an amendment that states 1 parent must be a legal US citizen in order for their children born here to be citizens.
Budd Cochran wrote:

Mexico blasts the US for wanting to put up a wall or use the military to guard the border and prevent illegal crossings. Ironically Mexico has posted military troops all across its southern border with Guetamala for that very purpose. Mexico has a huge problem keeping illegal immigrants from coming north into Mexico.
Ah, hypocrisy is an ugly thing.
--
Budd Cochran

azwiley1 wrote:

Yep! I've been on a few peoples property near Elgin and Sonoita. Huge amounts of trash and debris left by the illegals as they walk through the region.
They're still above $2.50/gallon on the average, Miles.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd Cochran wrote:

Wow! I wonder why AZ is all of a sudden among the lower prices in the country. Traditionally AZ is just a few cents below California which has one of the highest prices.
Probably political motivation. Lets see what happens after the elections.
"miles" < snipped-for-privacy@nopers.com> wrote in message
TBone wrote:

Far lower in one state than historically for political motivation? It's supposed to be the reps who can magically control oil and gas prices. AZ is currently Dem run.

Conspiracy theories don't have to make sense.
Ain't that the truth.
--
Budd Cochran

Well if that's the case the pols are screwing themselves, gas in DC is still pretty high ~$2.50, it was above $3 all summer.
NapalmHeart wrote:

Rochester NY area well over 2.50, so I'm with you. Gouging! Well, actually taxation.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
Chris Thompson wrote:

Today gas here came down to $2.12. Been around $2.18 for bout a week. Diesel still around $2.56.
Scott