fuse location for power outlet?

My 2000 RAM 2500 seems to have blown a fuse for the power outlet. It was a bad appliance that blew it as I also tested it in the cigarette lighter and it caused the fuse to blow in that one also.
I replaced the lighter fuse with ease as it is located on the side of the dash. I pulled every fuse out and could not find another blown fuse.
Thanks
Trent

The fuse for the accessory outlet is located in the Power Distribution Center, which is the black plastic box under the hood, next to the battery. It's in position 'L', a 20A standard-size (as opposed to the mini-blades in the cab) blade fuse in the corner.

Trent

tats the rite thing to do
regards <a href=www.gamestotal.com>free</a> <a href=http://unificationwars.xeepo.com/ online</a> <a href=http://unificationwars.freewebspace.com/ free games</a>