Gages not working on 2000 Ram 4x4 1500

I have a 2000 Ram 4x4 1500 with the 360. My problem is that my None of my Front Pannel Gages (i.e. Spedometer, digital milliage, tachometer, etc) are working. I have checked the fuses they all seem
to be fine. I hooked up a code reader and it said "no bus" but the Autozone folks coulden't find anything in the book about this reading. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Keep the fuel level topped off if the gauge isn't working :-) Was the vehicle in any accidents ? Are any other warning indicators lit? no bus : pcm isn't commuunicating with the dash cluster
On Mar 29, 6:57 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I have had the truck for 2 1/2 Years and it hasn't been involved in any accidents since I have had it. As far as I know it has never been involved in one. No other warning lights are lit.

It is possible you have the same issue as MoParMan had last summer. If so, you can read about how much work he did with tracking down and eventually fixing his issue. That can be found at http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks/browse_frm/thread/eb914356a468d173/65438add88106d6c?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#65438add88106d6c or at http://tinyurl.com/2wth7d
It may be a lot of reading, but well worth it.
FMB (North Mexico)
On my 1998 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer, I was leaving one day from the service call from Hell. It ws six inches or so of snow, and unplowed LONG driveway. I was very grateful for the 4wd, and then the dash gages went out. I called a friend of mine, who had the answer. Right over the passengers side front wheel well (under the hood) is the computer. Just behind that is a cable wtih a flat multi-pin connector. Unhook that, and spray with WD-40 (Water Displacement-40, remember) and reconnect. Try the vehicle again.
May be something similar on your vehicle.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.