Gasp!!!!!!

I just poked ny nose into a FF-FFF-ff ( I can't bring myself to type it) newsgroup and found somebody here got rid of their rusted ole Dodge and bought a power stroked F-word. The shock..... The pain..... Next he'll be trading in the Deere equipment for Case-IH.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

OK rabbit! Who is it? I'll mobilize the hit squad.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

I couldn't tell on ole Dale.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

That'll teach Dodge not to install rusty fender trim....

... oh, wait... it won't.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

i have to assume tht you mean ........... well.......... ford. there, i said it. went camping with three friends with ford f250's, with the great 6 liter powerstroke.

the first one has 27k on his. has had it towed in to the shop three times. once i had to go a 300 miles to tow his trailer home for him and once another friend went about 100 miles to tow his trailer home. the last time he just paid the tow trucks. twice it just would not start. the wiring harness was screwed up from the factory. the last time he was driving home with his trailer in tow when he just glided to a stop. his tranny has simply eaten itslef up. the second one has

36k on his. he is on his second tranny too. other than that he loves the truck. the third hasn't had any problems yet, but of course i told him it was only a matter of time!

i like the ford though. drives nice. i like my dodge better, but mostly due to the engine. my tranny has been pretty solid so far though (auto) and i tow around 11k.

there were a few duramaxs up at the lake too. they seem to be more problamatic than the ford or dodge but people who love chevy seem to be willing to put up with that.

the biggest thing that surprises me is still the number of people that buy 3/4 ton trucks, no matter what brand. with my srw 1 ton, i still have about 1000 pounds more weight to put in the bed than they do. it is surprising when you go camping how important that 1k is. by the time you add a couple pontoon boats, kayaks, fishing gear, shooting supplies, guns, and then the dumb dog, that 1k becomes very important.

Reply to
thenewguy

Do smart dogs weigh less or more than dumb ones?

Reply to
Max Dodge

Deere don't rust :))) Something about that green paint seems to keep their value up. Dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH CA$E?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Nothing runs like a Deere !!!! lmao

Reply to
Lorne

no difference in weight. mine just happens to be a dumb dog. he's a great dog, a lot of fun but he is just not real bright.

Reply to
thenewguy

You want dumb? Get a beagle. Did a favor for a friend and took one in at about 1 year old. Friendly, great with kids but a box of rocks when it came to training. Also was part backhoe, would dig a whole ya could loose a vw in. I don't know how he managed the size of the hole given he was such a runt. Also noticed our german shepard became a bit off once the beagle showed up. Maybe it was catching.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

It's RED!!

Denny

Reply to
Denny

So "that's" what happened to ya.........ya'll got beagleized...

Sorry, it was there for the taking...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

My 580B is mostly yellow. My 930 has some red but is mostly white.

Ca$e may not run loke a deer but they do run forever!

Motorcycles sports cars are supposed to be red.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

But thems "old" Cases', well before my time... Maybe if I was one of the old farts around here, I might remember them...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

well, i don't want to trade "dumb" stories with you.........actually i wish this was a contest i would lose, but my dog is really dumb. he is a purebread lab. has papers, the whole deal. he is a very pretty dog and like i said a lot of fun. i got him because my youngest son was afraid of dogs. he has been a best friend to my son and has been a real asset for him. i will always love him for that, but man, he really is dumb. i have told several people that and they just laugh and tell me all labs appear to be dumb. then they meet my lab and before long they have to agree. he is a hoot, he is very pretty, but he is just plain stupid. but like i said, we love him anyways.

Reply to
thenewguy

Yup, I sorta made it easy for ya.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

The long green line, referring to the amount of grain thrown out the back of the jd combine :)))) Not true dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Snoopy, on charlie brown, is a very smart dog :))) And he's a beagle dale

Reply to
Dale Yonz

Shows you how much gregg knows about tractors, he would probably like the yellow ones :))))

Reply to
Dale Yonz