General Coolant Question

I have 2 older dodges and 2 newer Jeeps that use G05 coolant. One dodge is a 98 Ram and the other is a 94 shadow. I want to make things simple but
some times you can't. Can the new G05 be used in older vehicles?
Coasty

Yes, but you need to COMPLETELY flush the green stuff from the older vehicles. The newer stuff doesn't mix well with ethelyne glycol.

Thanks
Coasty