General gauge/sending unit ?

I'm rebuilding my old ca$e 580B engine. I have a new water temp gauge and new oil pressure gage but don't have the sending units. Are the sending units
pretty much standard as far as the ohms range?
TIA beekeep
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:47:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Generally, but once I say that:
1. Someone will come in and point out exceptions, and 2. You will have one of those exceptions!
Any idea what 'brand' gauges you have?

Datcon instrument company
beekeep
(beekeep) wrote:

Greg, give them a call. They should be able to help you out.
http://www.datcon.com/