General gauge/sending unit ?

I'm rebuilding my old ca$e 580B engine. I have a new water temp gauge and new oil pressure gage but don't have the sending units. Are the sending units pretty much standard as far as the ohms range?

TIA beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Generally, but once I say that:

  1. Someone will come in and point out exceptions, and
  2. You will have one of those exceptions!

Any idea what 'brand' gauges you have?

Reply to
PeterD

Datcon instrument company

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Greg, give them a call. They should be able to help you out.

Roy