Glad I found DTO

Just found DTO while I was looking for info for brake problems with my '03

1500 Ram.

Found that brake problems are common with this model year. Then found TSB on the proper fix. I have had my rotors turned and/or replaced three times in less than 20,000 miles. The service manager says he does not know what else to do.

Now with copy of TSB in hand I can demand another new set of rotors as well as calipers and pads. Thank you DTO.

I must agree: Best Dodge Website on the Internet

Randy S.

Reply to
Randy E Schaben