got the new trucks thanks guys (old post liberty crd or durango)

just wanted to say thanks for all the input we got in the past when we were looking for a new truck for the wife. we decided to go with a durango and
actually lucked up better than i thought we would. was looking at a new one but then when we had about made our minds up on what options everything my father in law called and told us he was wanting to sell his 99 with barely 50k on it. i was able to pick it up at the family rate, $6,000. loaded leather 4wd the works and best of all she loves it! and no payments!
since that worked out so well i decided it was time to get rid of my gas burner and buy that cummins i was really looking for when i bought my last truck so i took advantage of the EP and got a 2500 6 speed. now she's happy and ive got a new truck too.
-chris
"" wrote: > just wanted to say thanks for all the input we got in the past > when we were > looking for a new truck for the wife. we decided to go with a > durango and > actually lucked up better than i thought we would. was looking > at a new one > but then when we had about made our minds up on what options > everything my > father in law called and told us he was wanting to sell his 99 > with barely > 50k on it. i was able to pick it up at the family rate, > $6,000. loaded > leather 4wd the works and best of all she loves it! and no > payments! > > since that worked out so well i decided it was time to get rid > of my gas > burner and buy that cummins i was really looking for when i > bought my last > truck so i took advantage of the EP and got a 2500 6 speed. > now she's happy > and ive got a new truck too. > > -chris
congrats, both are good trucks. keep up on the durangos tranny/suspention, and I would look into a grill guard for the 2500 as these are prone to problems down the line.