Grand caravan/minivan and heavy duty package!!

Hey, does anyone out there know much about minivans? I want to buy a ~2000 or so Dodge Grand Caravan, Plymouth Voyager, or Chrysler minivan and want to use it not only as my occasional family
car,, but ALSO as a commercial vehicle in my small construction business. If I ever have really large jobs I can always have lumber delivered,, But still I would like to have the TOWING CAPACITY, and INTERIOR SPACE to load it up with as much as possible if I can.. I also intend to put a heavy duty roof rack on it too, if anyone has any suggestions... Basically, I've heard that there are a few models that have oversized radiators, heavier duty suspension packages, and better more fuel efficient engine, or what not, for what I need to do.. I would like the option of maybe even hooking up a trailer or something
sometime if i ever needed to as well if I ever get around to it, in case I ever need to haul away debris to the dump or something such as that.. Are there any mini-van enthusiasts" out there that may be able to give me some good and useful advice?? I want to buy one soon, but I want to
get the "good" model.. ALso, I'm interested in the AWD (all wheel drive), and would like to get that option if it seems good.
Any or all advice would be appreciated!
Thanks, Ben, in Boston

In a nutshell....don't get any make of mini-van for what you are describing. They are light duty people movers and not much else. What I think you need is a full sized rear wheel drive cargo van. I think you'll get much better service out of it.
Denny

Wait a minute!! You have a mini van and it hauls you around just fine. The weight has to be about the same.<VBG>
Seriously, Denny is 100% correct, get a larger truck
Roy

And this coming from the lard ass that has to have a 2500 diesel to haul it around. Didn't you tell me one time that you could hook a ride on the train on your way to work?? No airplane big enough??? Did have to get any wide load permits to get ya to Fla??? You gonna put "E" rated tires on that new ride you're getting??? Maybe you can bungy cord the doors to give ya a little more room there. <BG> Can ya tell I'm bored tonight??
Denny

Hmmm... I make one little weight comment and our floppy eared buddy is all out of shape. Not bad shot's though, 6 of them, all in one paragraph. I am impressed.
Here's your chance and ya better take it. Pat's play tommorow night at NY Giants. Take the plunge rabbit!! <GBFG>
Roy

Decisions....decisions......which looser east coast team do I wanna pick........I'll go with the Giants <G>
Denny

Shoulde be interesting. Pat's reportedly won't be playing much, if any of the starters. Take a look at the polls and see where your striped team is expected to finish.<G>
Oh, did the deal on the Magnum, seems like it is a real good car. As always thanks for your insight.
Roy
Roy

I don't pay much attention to preseason games. The teams are looking at rookies and the lower than first string players. Nobody wants to get a starter nicked up in the preseason. ESPN is calling for Cinn. to come in second in the division. Considering Pittsburgh is in the same division it should be a good run. I think it depends mostly on Carsons knee. Most players that have had major knee injury takes two years to come back if they ever do. Time will tell..

BTW, I lied.. Big time!! Those cars are the biggest POS that I'd ever seen. I can't believe you fell for that line of shit I fed you. Even Mike was in on it.. <VBFG>
Denny