great customer service

i recently ordered a tekonsha prodigy brake controller from

and if you recall i mentioned that the power dial was crooked like it was on a bent axle. i called them today to ask them about it and they shipped me out a replacement with a box to return the defective unit in. they didnt even require credit card information, he told me to just ship the other unit in. thats good customer service and definately worthy of mention to anyone considering buying a brake controller.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier