Grey Power Insurance adds the costs of advertising to your insurance premiums

Grey Power Insurance adds the costs of advertising to your insurance premiums
http://www.greypower.com/en/index.html
They are liars, thieves, criminals and werewolves.

Don't all insurance companies add the cost of advertising to your insurance? I just switched from Allstate to Geico after being with Allstate for 10+ years and the premium for the same exact coverage on my Dakota was almost 50% less. Of course I can't say that isn't an 'intro' rate but I got tired of watching the Allstate commercial where the dude talks about all the discounts you'll get with an Allstate auto policy. I had no wrecks and no tickets in 10+ years with them and all I ever saw was premium increases.
says...

LOL, how do you think that Allstate pay's for those "discounts". Those discounts are nothing more than marketing hype.

Uh, hate to break this to you, but *every* company selling a product adds the cost of advertising to their product's price. It's something about that is how business is done.
And, as well, how did you determine they were "werewolves"? Direct experience, or word of mouth?