guns on campus

Page 14 of 14
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:01:37 -0700, "Steve B"

just saying, i enjoy your "discussions" then.

Or lose even more credibility when they mis-use the word 'loose'?

Sorry you missed the <g>.
Steve

http://packing.org http://handgunlaw.us

makes bullets but I don't think they make guns anyway.
beekeep
A couple of Beryl snippets
says...

Better than fantasizing the banning guns would end violence. Is saving the lifes of inocent people that far removed from you mind?

What right? I see post after post of made up shit by you. Clearly you're not firing on all cylinders, if any.
This Beryl guy lives in lala land. No wonder he came to Snomans defence... Looks like alt.autos.dodge.trucks has a new toy to play with. Try not to break it to fast. <BFG>
Heatwiff:

That's what thedumbguy was saying about azpunkinmash a month ago. Exactly!
"i have this idea that he's gonna be even better now that he has a new toy to play with." - thedumbguy
But little punkin never could control his emotions. He's so fragile. thedumbguy never did much, mostly sat on the sidelines making little squeaky sounds. And look at Skippy now, fizzled again.
Noboby seemed to have much fun playing.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

get over to http://ConcealedCarryForum.com
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

the entire thing couldnt have happened. this was afterall a "gun-free zone".
--
Nathan in Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

As do I. For my son's 21st birthday present I paid the fee for his class and will also pay his permit fees.