guns on campus

Page 6 of 14

If you can confuse a .22 round with anything else, you would not understand anything else I said.
Steve

Hey - I was just pointing out an apparent inconsistency, that's all. You seemed to get all worked up over someone else making a general reference to a cartridge, yet you did the same thing.
And just to illustrate the point a little further... I've got 3 different ".22 round" boxes in my ammo cases right now (long, long rifle, and magnum) - so yeah, it's pretty easy to get "confused", if one isn't specific about one's meaning.

And this applies to .22 cal. and not .357, right? Just trying to follow the logic here.
Steve
I think it's time for any eye exam as you don't seem to be able to read well.

that's what i've been saying. steve has a reading problem. steve has a comprehension problem. i think that steve may ride the short bus.

Okay.... I'll go real slow....
Larry referred to his pistol as a ".357"
You (Steve) assumed he meant .357Magnum, and went off on a tirade about that cartridge
Larry said he wasn't talking about a .357 Magnum, rather a .357SIG
You (Steve) blew a cork over the fact that he wasn't specific, and just used a general ".357" description
Later, you (Steve) made a reference to your '.22' rifle
I (Tom) pointed out that you (Steve) just did the same thing you blasted Larry for doing (referring to a cartridge in generalities, where one could just as easily assume one caliber over another)
You (Steve) are now trying to spin something else out of this.
Me (Tom), him (Ed), and I assume him (Larry), are all laughing at your lack of consistency, and blatant hipocrasy.
You (Steve) will now reply with something inane, and I (Tom) will ignore it.

And how.

Add ole Denny onto that list. I didn't realize what I was missing over the last few days. This is good stuff...
Denny

Here Here. Something that I have still yet to figure out even after going back and reading everything again, is this. Why did you (Steve) find it necessary to come in to the conversation and flat out blatantly attack me? If you were confused, if you were unsure, if you simply wanted a little more clarification about it all, why didn't you just ASK?

That's what bothered me too. It was as if he (Steve) was striking back at all the kids who picked on him (Steve) back in school. I hope he (Steve) is not the next one to "go out in a blaze of glory" like the maniac did which started this thread (not Beekeep).

Hit a nerve, eh? You MUST be some young punk shit kid. You can't write sentences, you can't use proper grammar, and your spelling is atrocious. Your math skills are inept. Keep at it, kid. You'll get out of high school some day. And you'll move out of your parent's basement, too. When they die and leave you the house.
BWAAAHAAA!
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:39:51 -0700, "Steve B"

impressive steve. did you learn that at recess today?

we don't get too hung up on spelling and grammar here.

whew. that was a little strange steve. you ok?

Is that the sound sheep lover makes?
Opps, I meant "Is that the sound your sheep lover makes?"

Steve B wrote:

Check last month's "Hole in the bed" discussion if you really want to see what a punk azwiley1 is. http://tinyurl.com/32fnu3 After a botched attack on SnoMan's reply, he became so flustered that all he could produce were emotional outbursts of profanity. And he fancies himself as calm and efficient with a gun.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

Well, I admit I was confused by his claim of years spent in the military, yet he couldn't see the danger in banging away at an imaginary burglar with a large caliber handgun inside a residence. Guess he didn't do much shooting in the mess area.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

Here's how I avoid confusion: - azwiley1 is Gilligan. - Roy is the Skipper, dutifully ready to aid his Little Buddy. - thedumbguy is like the Professor, only stupid.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

Well, well our troll is back. Things must have become a little slow at the rest area.

yes but he and steve seem to have "found" each other at the rest stop.

Well, actually, there was a lively discussion on "gromits" going on at the rest stop. One feller was actually giving a demonstration on how to split a length of rubber hose and glue it on the edge of a bored hole. It was intense, but, sadly, all in attendance were unable to grasp the demonstration even though it was visually and verbally simple.
Steve