guns on campus

wrote

No shit. I really don't know how many guns I own. So, think what you will. I really don't give a shit.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

you don't really give a shit? and is that why you took the time to answer me?..........the time to get pissed off about it?

you may indeed be right however steve. i am not sure that you have the mental capacity to count beyone one or two.

and finally steve.......thank you.......i will think what i will.

Reply to
theguy

Moon clips, that's the name. I couldn't remember it during my earlier post. Once again Tom, thanks.

Reply to
Ed H.

How many people carry sling shots with 1/2" steel ball bearings around at school?

Reply to
miles

Hey - I was just pointing out an apparent inconsistency, that's all. You seemed to get all worked up over someone else making a general reference to a cartridge, yet you did the same thing.

And just to illustrate the point a little further... I've got 3 different ".22 round" boxes in my ammo cases right now (long, long rifle, and magnum) - so yeah, it's pretty easy to get "confused", if one isn't specific about one's meaning.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

"azwiley1" wrote

Hit a nerve, eh? You MUST be some young punk shit kid. You can't write sentences, you can't use proper grammar, and your spelling is atrocious. Your math skills are inept. Keep at it, kid. You'll get out of high school some day. And you'll move out of your parent's basement, too. When they die and leave you the house.

BWAAAHAAA!

Reply to
Steve B

All they needed was one.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

And this applies to .22 cal. and not .357, right? Just trying to follow the logic here.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

wrote

That's hard to say. It ranged between $28 and $85 an hour.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I'd use 3/8" ball bearings. Higher velocity and you can carry more of them for the same total weight. ;+)>

Reply to
NapalmHeart

I think it's time for any eye exam as you don't seem to be able to read well.

Reply to
Ed H.

I dont think it's a good idea to allow students to have weapons on campus. However, I do think the security guards and some trained staff should. The guards at VT were unarmed from what I've heard.

Reply to
miles

"NapalmHeart" wrote

A friend of mine used to own a used car lot. Sometimes, they would have some undesirables congregate in the back alley. He would launch some 3/8" nuts sith a Wrist Rocket down through the alley at head height plus a couple of feet. It didn't take long for the alley to be clear of everything but tomcats. He zinged one over my head once, and it sounds just like a ricocheting bullet.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

impressive steve. did you learn that at recess today?

we don't get too hung up on spelling and grammar here.

whew. that was a little strange steve. you ok?

Reply to
theguy

that's what i've been saying. steve has a reading problem. steve has a comprehension problem. i think that steve may ride the short bus.

Reply to
theguy

Okay.... I'll go real slow....

Larry referred to his pistol as a ".357"

You (Steve) assumed he meant .357Magnum, and went off on a tirade about that cartridge

Larry said he wasn't talking about a .357 Magnum, rather a .357SIG

You (Steve) blew a cork over the fact that he wasn't specific, and just used a general ".357" description

Later, you (Steve) made a reference to your '.22' rifle

I (Tom) pointed out that you (Steve) just did the same thing you blasted Larry for doing (referring to a cartridge in generalities, where one could just as easily assume one caliber over another)

You (Steve) are now trying to spin something else out of this.

Me (Tom), him (Ed), and I assume him (Larry), are all laughing at your lack of consistency, and blatant hipocrasy.

You (Steve) will now reply with something inane, and I (Tom) will ignore it.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

No one here in NJ.... they (slingshots) are illegal.

And no, I'm not kidding...

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

I'd go with a set of 30 weight ball bearings, myself. It's all ball bearings nowadays.

:^)

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Darwin must have been on a coffee break....

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

And how.

Reply to