guns on campus

Page 7 of 14

Yeah we saw, you already announced yourself in another off topic post to all your butt buddies. You seem to know alot about rest areas.

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:05:34 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

nice of you to admit it
snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Hey I saw that too. I think that if Roy were to wear his diaper, like the astronaut, he could drive for a couple hours without hitting all the rest areas.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

I'm sure I'd find you in most of them.
wrote

Well, I had two out of three. I really think that Gilligan was MUCH smarter than azwiley.
Steve
wrote

Think what you will, as I know for fact that is what you are going to do. The thing is though, as Ed H. said, you made an assumption about something which you did not have all the facts on and instead of asking a question you attacked. Then when you got caught doing the EXACT same thing you attacked me for, you tucked tail and started coming up with all sorts of other things to attack on. Instead of doing right and admitting that you were wrong, you made yourself shine as the hypocritical ass you really are.
Beryl is no better at any of this either, I am actually sorry to have classed you two as Snoman trolls. To Snoman, I apologize for lumping these two in the same "class" as you, you are a step above them in my book.
wrote

Thank you, O King of the Realm for making that distinction for us.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

He's wimpering now. <sob> Punklette's troubles began with a bungled SnoMan attack, but he's too small to apologize for that directly.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni

large caliber????? steve, it is very nice to see that you and beryl have formed a bond on this ng. everyone needs someone.
You really don't comprehend well, do you? He repeatedly stated it is NOT a .357 magnum, instead it is a .357 Sig. But, of course, you had already attacked him. You picked a fight because you made an assumption. Rather than apologize, you stick to the "large caliber" argument so you can look like the innocent victim. You are an insecure, idiotic (I'm retracting my apology), sophomoric, horse's ass.
wrote

No, but I do stick to the argument that anyone who would blast away at any intruder with a .357 (anything) would be a remarkable idiot with regards to safety.
AZidiot was the one who originally made the comment that he'd blast away at things that go bump in the night (including occupants of his own household) with his big bad .357 handgun.
I hope he DOES live in Arizona. That puts a lot of distance between us. The rest of you better duck.
Steve
You don't read to well either. He said "Breaking into my house..." You made another assumption and jumped to the conclusion that it was a bump in the night. I hope you live on the east coast because I want as much distance from you while I'm in California as possible. I can imagine you behind me in traffic, approaching an intersection, but I want to go into the gas station on the far corner of the intersection, so I turn on my turn indicator at the near corner, you assume I mean the next intersection, look down at your little friend "blinky" because you think you might have to piss and don't notice my break lights, then you rear-end me. In the ensuing converstation I realize it's you, punch you in the face and spend the night in jail.

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:12:41 -0700, "Steve B"

very strange steve.

What's strange are the changes in the text that are not part of what I wrote. Did you do that?
Steve

Your statement here really goes to show your lack of ballistics knowledge. A .357SIG does not have the same "power" behind it as you think it does. However, if you were to read about it, you might know that. You are stuck in your little world where just because it says .357 regardless of what is after it that it is the same.

So, now we resort to changing someone's name do we? Also, I would love it if you would point out where I made the statements you claim I did. You won't be able to because I didn't make them, I didn't imply them. You are also the one that made the statement that I would be the one to shoot my kid, not the other way around. Nor did I ever say, state or imply that I "blast away at things that go bumb in the night" that was once again you that did.

I do live in AZ, but would be more then happy to make a road trip, why don't you provide me your address. :)

So you can change sno's screen name but we can't change yours? LOL silly lil boy The word ' then ' means next. Get your son to explain to you the difference between then and than.
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 01:13:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

"we"? barrell and dweeb had to call in reinforcements huh? i can understand, don't worry. they were getting their ass's kicked.

Amazing, isn't it? Debating with people who don't know the difference between then and than.
I'd rather talk to a dog. At least they will give a predictable response.
azpunky1:

Love this, punkin.
"I am in bed, pistol very near by (with in arms reach from laying in bed) and loaded as it always is... You honestly think that I would not be awoken by noises and such around my house that are out of the norm?"
"my kid has a key and would not be breaking into the house. Secondly he also has a phone and would call vice breaking in, regardless of time."
I see a reckless gun owner, and a kid that better *never* make one mistake or he's shot.

No, punkin, I made that statement. You are the sort that would shoot wildly at whatever scared you.
You yourself told us that it's not up to you to determine beforehand if shooting at someone is warranted, it's up to the state to prove, after-the-fact, that it wasn't. You are too irresponsible to be trusted with a gun.

It's precisely what you told us, the quotes are above.
--
In girum imus nocte
et consumimur igni
wrote in message

PUHLEEZE, BERYL! You know how much facts confuse the poor child!
Steve ;-)