Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to one and all. I 'spect we won't be hearin' much from Denny since tomorrow is his BIG day! Word has it that his suit is still at the
tailors getting' some seams let out around the waistline.....
he...he...he....
He is Risen!
Mike

Somewhere there is a pic of that big pink suit he runs around in. Not that he runs, sorta waddles around. <BFG>
Roy

Yep Christians will party about anything, Jesus being born, Jesus drinking his first Red Bull, ....
beekeep

I just feel itchy all over that you guys were thinking of me.......
Denny

I just feel itchy all over that you guys were thinking of me.......
Denny
The itchy feeling will go away with soap.<G>
Roy