Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to one and all. I 'spect we won't be hearin' much from Denny since tomorrow is his BIG day! Word has it that his suit is still at the tailors getting' some seams let out around the waistline.....

he...he...he....

He is Risen!

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Somewhere there is a pic of that big pink suit he runs around in. Not that he runs, sorta waddles around.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Yep Christians will party about anything, Jesus being born, Jesus drinking his first Red Bull, ....

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I just feel itchy all over that you guys were thinking of me.......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I just feel itchy all over that you guys were thinking of me.......

Denny

The itchy feeling will go away with soap.

Roy

Reply to
Roy