happy fathers day

hey, a happy fathers day to all of you.
and to those of us with a child in the military.......my most sincere wish that you get a phone call from that son or daughter today. it
would sure make my day.
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:17:28 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

I hate being the one to tell you this, but that ain't your kid!
beekeep

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:17:28 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

I hear that....
Our kid isn't deploying for a few more weeks.... 15 month tours, now..

It's a hard job but somebody has to keep all the mothers happy....

+1
Denny