Harvick wins at Michigan

Beekeep should be thrilled... and no I ain't on the bandwagon... the Roushketeer's did ol' Jack proud... glad to see he wuz back at the track.
Mike

I'm beginning to think that Harvick has a chance of going all the way and winning the chase. He's driving like he did back when he won the Busch series.
beekeep

He is doing well... quite a turnaround from last year... not only Harvick but all the RCR teams. Hendrick on the other hand seems to have "lost" their magic. I still expect JJ to turn on the heat come chase time.
Mike

The forth car was hard on Childress last year. I hear they are going to try four again next year. It will interesting to see what happens.
While I'm sure JJ will turn it up a bit for the last ten races it seems like the other drivers aren't tip toeing around him on the track like they used to. I'm looking for a good payback from his teammate JG during the chase.
beekeep

At least it appears that for the first time in a looong time that JJ is not a lock to win. I like him and he is a great driver but it's nice to see some other contenders for a change.
Mike