Have I Mentioned

How happy I am since I traded my 2003 2500HD Hemi for a 2005 3500HD Dually.... ... .. . I am now a firm believer in gas can't pull shit compared to a turbo D. BTW, I wooped a hemi's ass on the freeway today. I was pegged out speedo wise at about 2600 RPM's, I think he let up or got all chicken shit on me at about

110, but from 70 to 120, he couldn't keep up and lost ground fast. I wonder how fast these beasties will go.....160??? Now, we got tune these puppies to run a little faster between 0 and 50, that seems to be the dog range of the turbo D.

*(Race was conducted on a closed track, by a professional red neck north Texas driver on I-20 between I-45 and I-35 at about 2:30 PM today) errr, I can't speak for the 2500 Hemi driver. I think he's got shit in his pants right now.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Oh, there's ways to do that... :) Today, I left a parking lot, right onto a divided highway. The acceleration put me back in the seat enough that I felt the seat tilt back (reverse-spun the power adjusting motor) to it's furthest point.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Is that you Peter Pan?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Hmm, maybe I better get a bigger motor for my electric seats. It would be a bitch to lose a race to a ford because the damn seat borked.

Reply to
MoParMaN