He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Page 1 of 11
And posting with avengeance.
I knew he couldn't resist our sand box for too long. Let the games begin.
Ya don't suppose snohole is paying Budd to take the heat off if him do ya?
Now if we could just get Little Jay to come back.
beekeep

Well, it should make for a interesting week end.
Roy

it should. personally, i'm gonna try to ignore the idiot, but my track record for that isn't so very good.

Roy, that depends on you and the others.
If any arguments start with me, it will be because you, theguy, beekeeper, T-bone, or someone else chooses to tell me to not practice my beliefs, to shut up, ... to censor me, to deny me my Constitutional Right to Freedom of Religion, to worship as I please.
If my beliefs include verses in my sigline or responding to false teachings or misquoted Scriptures, what does that matter to you or the others?
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9

I see that I get left out again....... My feelings are hurt... <G>
Denny
I never argue with anyone that doesn't deserve it, and you just don't deserve it.
<VBG>
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9

Now, Denny, am I gonna have to call your_other_ boss, Mr. E. Bunny and tell him? You don't want to get him hopping mad, now do ya?
Ya just don't deserve it. If ya did ya'll get it real good, but ya don't.
Now be glad ya don't deserve it. There are some things it's better to not deserve, some things ya don't wanna ever deserve.
VBG
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9
On 9/8/06 5:58 PM, in article 6tnMg.594$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,

Admit it, Budd... In a battle of wits, the wabbit is sort of out gunned.. *eg* Mac
Now I wouldn't say he "outgunned", but he might have difficulty finding the battlefield without a GPS. . . .and someone to explain it to him.
--
Budd Cochran

Budd, as I see it and saw it before ya did your usual, nobody gives a damn what ya believe, if ya believe or not. But every damn thread you involved youself in immediatly turned into a religious experience. That what ya want to do that's fine, I'm sure the results will be the same. Worked for me anyway.
Roy
No, Roy, I did not turn them into what you call "religious experiences". Someone else did that.
I responded as I believe I am supposed, to according to my beliefs, to misquotes and untruths about Christianity, which is to offer the corrections for the quotes and truth instead of untruths. I will continue to do so.
It was the refusal to accept both what the Bible actually says and what Christianity really is that caused the problem. I just caught the flak because God, according to the attackers, wasn't available. So, I was told I was "over the edge", had "lost it", "going too far", etc.
Stop and think carefully, Roy, I only said the Bible says other belief systems are wrong, that the verses in the Bible have simple meanings, and that the Bible says those who do not believe as the Scriptures say you should will go to Hell.
Not one darn time did I say you had to believe as I do or else. That is your choice
If you want to argue with someone over what's in the Bible, take it up with God. I'm just the messenger boy.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23,

That was enuff said for me but you continue on into a 4 or 5 paragraph.

No you are the one who constantly interjects your belief in the bible into every response you make as you have here.. Thus my "religious experience" Not a argument just how I see it..
Roy
So, you want to censor me if I see a need to respond with a corrected Biblical quote or an explanation from the Scriptures?
Roy, as I understand and believe the Scriptures, I am to be ready to give everyone an answer and a reason for my faith (1st Peter). I am to not hide my Light under a bushel (Matthew, Mark and Luke) and I'm to keep myself acceptable to the Lord (Matthew).
I apologize for not reading your mind and in that manner discovering I'm not allowed to type as many words as I see fit to use to reply to a post. A pox on me!!!!!
Tell me something, would a person of another ethnic persuasion from yourself be required to deny what that persuasion is in order to respond to a post by your rules? There's a name for that . . . .
I am a Fundamental, Conservative Christian (an ethnicity by definition) and I will not deny it for you or anyone.
Oh, golly, this makes six (6) paragraphs!!!!
All you have to do, Roy, is not reply and let me be as I am. Either accept me or killfile / ignore me. But as long as you continue to tell me what I can or cannot do, can or cannot be, can or cannot believe, then I will reply to those comments because, by the Bill of Rights, I have the right to reply to misquotes and misinterpretations of Scripture, be the Christian I believe I should be, and believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, transcribed by 47 inspired authors in the form of 66 books with an accuracy of 99.5% when compared to the oldest copies of the books of the Bible.
Have a good day.
--
Budd Cochran

So, what's your truck question?
Larry Behold Beware Believe

What's yours?
I've been around here about 10 years, and how long did you say you had been here?
--
Budd Cochran

No Budd not in the least. I would think that you might take to alt.religion or whatever

You still don't get it do ya? Doubtful many here care and fewer probably want to read what ya believe in.

No Budd in mho you are a religious nut.

Yup, you were the first person I had ever used a killfile with. In fact I had figure out how to use it.

Budd you came back just to argue that's it nothing more, it is the same BS that you spewed before ya left last time
Here's my words to inspire you. Go fuck yourself! I just don't have the time or inclnation to read your mindless crap.
Now that should inspire you to really play the victim.
Plonk!

What good would that do if the misquote or misinterpretation is in a.ad.t.??????

I have no doubts about whether you care or not, you don't, but that's just the way you are about it, right?
OTOH, I do care, and that's the way I am about it.

Thank you. That's the kindest thing you've called me in a while.

Congrats. Glad I could help you increase your computer skills.

No, it's the same facts I stated and you objected to the last time.

Fine, then don't, but I'll leave the sexual perversity to those that don't believe it is the sin the Bible calls it.

of God (Ephesians)
--
Budd Cochran

Budd Cochran wrote:

Here we go again. Try this, thick skull: talk religious nonsense on a religious ng ... NOT ALT.AUTOS.DODGE.TRUCK.
Your stupidity is not that you believe ... it's that you try to convince everyone else. If we want to be brain washed, we'll find you in alt.religion.*
Craig C.