He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

And posting with avengeance.

I knew he couldn't resist our sand box for too long. Let the games begin.

Ya don't suppose snohole is paying Budd to take the heat off if him do ya?

Now if we could just get Little Jay to come back.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Well, it should make for a interesting week end.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

it should. personally, i'm gonna try to ignore the idiot, but my track record for that isn't so very good.

Reply to
theguy

No, Greg, it's me.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Roy, that depends on you and the others.

If any arguments start with me, it will be because you, theguy, beekeeper, T-bone, or someone else chooses to tell me to not practice my beliefs, to shut up, ... to censor me, to deny me my Constitutional Right to Freedom of Religion, to worship as I please.

If my beliefs include verses in my sigline or responding to false teachings or misquoted Scriptures, what does that matter to you or the others?

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Personaly, I'm glad you're back. I kind of missed ya. You help make this place interesting.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I see that I get left out again....... My feelings are hurt...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I never argue with anyone that doesn't deserve it, and you just don't deserve it.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Well, I'll hold off on saying I'm glad to be back, if you don't mind.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

You can tell me....I can take it.....Is it 'cause of my cute furry ears???

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Now, Denny, am I gonna have to call your_other_ boss, Mr. E. Bunny and tell him? You don't want to get him hopping mad, now do ya?

Ya just don't deserve it. If ya did ya'll get it real good, but ya don't.

Now be glad ya don't deserve it. There are some things it's better to not deserve, some things ya don't wanna ever deserve.

VBG

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Budd, as I see it and saw it before ya did your usual, nobody gives a damn what ya believe, if ya believe or not. But every damn thread you involved youself in immediatly turned into a religious experience. That what ya want to do that's fine, I'm sure the results will be the same. Worked for me anyway.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

No, Roy, I did not turn them into what you call "religious experiences". Someone else did that.

I responded as I believe I am supposed, to according to my beliefs, to misquotes and untruths about Christianity, which is to offer the corrections for the quotes and truth instead of untruths. I will continue to do so.

It was the refusal to accept both what the Bible actually says and what Christianity really is that caused the problem. I just caught the flak because God, according to the attackers, wasn't available. So, I was told I was "over the edge", had "lost it", "going too far", etc.

Stop and think carefully, Roy, I only said the Bible says other belief systems are wrong, that the verses in the Bible have simple meanings, and that the Bible says those who do not believe as the Scriptures say you should will go to Hell.

Not one darn time did I say you had to believe as I do or else. That is your choice

If you want to argue with someone over what's in the Bible, take it up with God. I'm just the messenger boy.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

An old hound dog always finds his way home when he gets hungry.

beekeep

This post brought to you by the ATF. Protecting all Americans rights to get drunk, take a smoke, and go shooten, thus, making America a safer place for all Americans to enjoy.

Reply to
beekeep

Admit it, Budd... In a battle of wits, the wabbit is sort of out gunned.. *eg* Mac

mac davis

Now I wouldn't say he "outgunned", but he might have difficulty finding the battlefield without a GPS. . . .and someone to explain it to him.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I wouldn't know. Never had a hound dog, and never let any of my dogs stray.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

That was enuff said for me but you continue on into a 4 or 5 paragraph.

No you are the one who constantly interjects your belief in the bible into every response you make as you have here.. Thus my "religious experience" Not a argument just how I see it..

Roy

Reply to
Roy

this is ridiculous budd. you have been back for what now, one or two days? and look at what you have written already. you have already turned this into a religious debate and no one is even arguing with you. you have come back here with a chip on your shoulder looking for a fight. keep it up and you will find one i'm sure.

no one here cares what your religion is, but it should be just that........your religion. keep it to yourself and everyone else here will do the same. it isn't even a disagreement over religion, it is over religious "style". i could care less what religion you are a member of. i could care care less what groups you belong to. you could be a nudist for all i care, but i certainly wouldn't want to discuss it with you, debate it with you or (heaven forbid) see any pictures of it.

as for coming back to the ng, you certainly are welcome here. this isn't an invitation only group, anyone that choses to be here can be here. it is just so obvious that you have come back for the single purpose of picking a fight over your new found christianity.

Reply to
theguy

So, you want to censor me if I see a need to respond with a corrected Biblical quote or an explanation from the Scriptures?

Roy, as I understand and believe the Scriptures, I am to be ready to give everyone an answer and a reason for my faith (1st Peter). I am to not hide my Light under a bushel (Matthew, Mark and Luke) and I'm to keep myself acceptable to the Lord (Matthew).

I apologize for not reading your mind and in that manner discovering I'm not allowed to type as many words as I see fit to use to reply to a post. A pox on me!!!!!

Tell me something, would a person of another ethnic persuasion from yourself be required to deny what that persuasion is in order to respond to a post by your rules? There's a name for that . . . .

I am a Fundamental, Conservative Christian (an ethnicity by definition) and I will not deny it for you or anyone.

Oh, golly, this makes six (6) paragraphs!!!!

All you have to do, Roy, is not reply and let me be as I am. Either accept me or killfile / ignore me. But as long as you continue to tell me what I can or cannot do, can or cannot be, can or cannot believe, then I will reply to those comments because, by the Bill of Rights, I have the right to reply to misquotes and misinterpretations of Scripture, be the Christian I believe I should be, and believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God, transcribed by 47 inspired authors in the form of 66 books with an accuracy of 99.5% when compared to the oldest copies of the books of the Bible.

Have a good day.

Reply to
Budd Cochran