He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Page 11 of 11
Hey Tom, shut up! <VBG>

Hey, Larry, be quiet!! Ya woke me up from my nap.
--
Budd Cochran

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people.
Sorry man, I didn't know your hearing aide was that sensitive. HEHE

ROTFLMBO!!!!!
Ya got me . . . . . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

Which I get chewed out for, told to take it to a religion group, etc. . . . but, just watch, Tom, I'll be chewed out for anything I post of a Christian nature, even if I'm trying to correct a quote.

or denomination, makes a comment in reply to a misquote, misconception, or misunderstanding of that belief, then NO ONE has the right or authority to desparage them, as it is a form of censorship, denying them their right to practice their beliefs.

Thank you, sir. I do hope I will be glad to be back, sometime. I do miss some of you clowns and Denny.

We've probably both known the bully types that pull flies wings off, steal candy/lunch money and those that start the fights with me are in the same category.

Thanks again. I've got some great friends in this group, I've got my family and my beliefs. Yep, I got the best.
Budd
Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity
Tom, I do have agree with Budd on at least one point he has made. Any one should be able to post information on here to correct an incorrect statement, regardless of the topic. Isn't the whole issue behind the beating of Snoballs? To correct the misleading, incorrect and plain ignorant information that falls from his mouth every time he types?

And I can't help it if I'm darn near expert on nearly everything darned . . . .
if I'm expert on darn everything . . . .near . . . .
if I'm darn everything . . . .
Oh, to heck with it. . . . .if i know a few things well.
--
Budd Cochran

No, Greg, it's me.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9

Personaly, I'm glad you're back. I kind of missed ya. You help make this place interesting.
beekeep
Well, I'll hold off on saying I'm glad to be back, if you don't mind.
--
Budd Cochran

John 3:16-17, Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:23, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9

An old hound dog always finds his way home when he gets hungry.
beekeep
This post brought to you by the ATF. Protecting all Americans rights to get drunk, take a smoke, and go shooten, thus, making America a safer place for all Americans to enjoy.
I wouldn't know. Never had a hound dog, and never let any of my dogs stray.
--
Budd Cochran