He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Page 4 of 11
beekeep wrote:

:-)
Good one.
Oh, how I long for simpler times ...
Craig C.
So you do advocate the physical destruction of all that are not like yourself.
And you claim I'm the bad guy?
--
Budd Cochran

OBVIOUSLY, or IN YOUR OPPINION?
Maybe he just thinks you're a pain, Budd...
IMHO, people that don't want to be labeled should stay away from label machines.. YMWV
I get folks telling me all the time that they really don't give a shit about my OT baja posts... Life is way too short to take it personally and feel like it's a personal attack or hate crime..
Mac

tresspass...
claim
The point is that even if this were true, hate in itself is not a crime. If he did something to you or even threatened you based on that hate then it could be a hate crime but telling someone to shut up is not a crime and if it is not a crime, it cannot be a hate crime.

beat
and
conversations
You keep making these claims that you are correcting errors but the real question is who is bringing it up in the first place and what gives you the ultimate knowledge to correct anyone?

on
and
Nobody needs to prove anything as you have just done so yourself by admitting to it. You, as usual, backed up your actions with your claimed religion and then took bible quotes out of context to back up your childish reactions and hateful responses. When people called you on this (your bible rewriting), you then started your extremist crap and stormed out of the NG in a big huff because everyone didn't agree with you and now claim it as nothing more than correcting others and being picked on for it. The problem with that is the assumption that you are correct in everything that you claim and say and when it comes to religion, nobody can make that claim. If you also bother to recall, once the religious crap got started, I bailed out of the thread as it became a no-win situation so blaming me for it is nothing more than a false accusation. Perhaps you are the one committing a hate crime against me.

Once again, false accusations and complete bullshit. Even if you consider us bullies for doing the very same thing you have done to others, there was no crime of any kind committed.

believe
PERCIEVE
than
And that would be your bias claiming that everyone has gone more overboard than you but the proof is in the pudding and the fact that EVERYONE is saying that lately you are the one going overboard say's it all.

no
newsgroup
Hahahahahahaha, could you possibly be any more ignorant. Please tell us how someone being killed or their property being damaged equates in any possible way to being told to shut up?

The problem is that hurting your feelings does not make something a crime.

as
a assault/battery/maiming/murder

You are kidding.... right???? Stalking, abuse, some forms of harrassment and assault/battery/maiming/murder are all actual crimes whether based on haterd or not. Please give us the exact law that makes telling someone to shut up a crime and as Tom clearly said, if it is not a crime by itself, it cannot be a hate crime.

believe
And nobody is trying to stop you but falsely accusing others does not demonstrate the religious beliefs you claim to have and follow.

in
folks
The problem here Budd is that nobody sees your point. Perhaps that should tell you something.

Tom, I understand that everyone has their own way of dealing with situations. I found it easier to killfile the bs. I sorta figured that after once going to the well for the same bad water was enough. Also replying sorta legitimized the bs. ymmv
Roy
Roy, the "legitimacy" of what I write isn't determined by you, Bonini, or anyone. The Bible is my final authority.
--
Budd Cochran

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:17:36 -0600, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>Roy, the "legitimacy" of what I write isn't determined by you, Bonini, or

ah yes, and in that you fail miserably.

Do I? You don't bear any fruit ( give indication) that shows you've ever opened a Bible. At least I am trying to live according to a better set of values than what you represent.
--
Budd Cochran

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 02:24:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

which part... turning the other cheek or loving thy neighbor?? Mac

Cool.... focus on the word MY in that sentence, Budd...
My final authority, if I was self centered enough to have one, might be a different final authority than yours... doesn't make either one wrong..
It is your belief that the bible is "the way"... others might follow the Easter bunny or the Transcendental Goddamit... freedom is a wonderful thing.... Mac

Screw the easter bunny! Follow the wide ride pink rabbit, he's gotta know where all the good eat's are. <BFG>
>the Transcendental Goddamit... freedom is a wonderful thing...
It sure is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roy

Why? Because I have made a choice to believe in something others ridicule?

In _YOUR_ opinion. . . . . . One of us has an opinion that is wrong. Now,why is it wrong for me to have that opinion? You just said it is not wrong, yet others . . .never mind.

Yes, it is. It gives me the right to be right and you the right to be wrong, according to what I hold a belief in as Holy and True. Someday, we will both know for sure, won't we?
Cya, friend.
Budd

Budd Cochran wrote:

Yep. What will you do if you find out your beliefs are completely wrong and you've been duped?
I'll probably say, "Darn."
But if I'm right, what will others be saying? HMMMM?
--
Budd Cochran

Probably "HORRAY!" Who would want to spend eternity in a place with you?
beekeep
SPAM.net>

Now that was just cold

Acually it reminded me of an old joke where a guy went to hell and found himself with a beautiful blonde and a bottle of booze. He said "This is hell?" Another guy replied "Yeah, the bottle has a hole in its bottom and the blonde doesn't."
beekeep
Budd Cochran wrote:

Same thing. You may end up in hell as well if your beliefs are WAY off course.
Well, that's the whole point, isn't it, Miles?
What I believe in is what the Scriptures have written in them, word for word, without any "modern interpretation", just as they were said to the people of the time. A simple, strong, effective teaching in a less corrupted language ( fewer "re-defined" words) that tells each person exactly what they need to know.
The Bible teaches:
One God, called Elohim, that is Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Holy, Righteous, Just, Love, Light,and Spirit; made up of three Persons: Jehovah (God the Father), Jesus (Yeshua,) (The Son of God, The Word, The Creator, etc.), and the Holy Spirit ( The Comforter)
Jesus, the Creator of the Universe, was born of a virgin, died as the final sacrifice for our sins though innocent of sin Himself, bodily rose on the literal third day and ascended to Heaven.
There is but one way to God, through His Son, Jesus, our intercessor, and no one is worthy of Salvation and you can't earn your way to Heaven...you have to ask for it. The Ten Commandments can't save you, praying to the Disciples and Saints won't save you, confessing your sins to any mortal will not save you, giving all you have away will not save you.
That is what the words say in the Bible and that's what I believe.
--
Budd Cochran

I see you're showing off your boat again.
beekeep