He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Bob, as you have read this is not a group of timid people. Admittedly this is a unusual situation, but one we have been through before. Please, don't hesitate to speak up.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

And just how can I be wrong? I didn't make a statement, I asked a question.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Probably "HORRAY!" Who would want to spend eternity in a place with you?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Now that was just cold

Reply to
TBone

Yea, there are only a few of us timid people here.

Reply to
TBone

Right, and you'd be one???

Roy

Reply to
Roy

WTF!! You bring logic into this??? You outa your mind???

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Acually it reminded me of an old joke where a guy went to hell and found himself with a beautiful blonde and a bottle of booze. He said "This is hell?" Another guy replied "Yeah, the bottle has a hole in its bottom and the blonde doesn't."

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

you timid???? sheesh!

Reply to
Chris Thompson

well, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it.. *g*

At least you didn't say that we were "getting our licks in"..

Mac

mac davis

What exactly are ya trying to say?!?!?!?

Reply to
TBone

That would be correct. Thanks for noticing

Reply to
TBone

LOL you know exactly what im saying Tom.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

Same thing. You may end up in hell as well if your beliefs are WAY off course.

Reply to
miles

Me too, where?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Where born, Buffalo. Where live, Sierra Vista.

Reply to
azwiley1

I was born in Troy

Reply to
Roy

Small ng err world. I mght be moving back to the area if this job comes through. A GS-09 position at the Army Medical Center, West Point. It would be nice as I would be only a few hours instead of days away from my son.

Reply to
azwiley1

I haven't been back in 30 years. Cold enough here in MA. Can't wait to get to FL.

Reply to
Roy

I used to go back every year at Christmas (umm is that a religious statement?) to see my son and for the most part hated the weather. Being in AZ and HI spoiled me. Though it does get cold here in the winter, we don't get 84" of snow in 36 hours! Though for the money that job will pay, I can learn to deal with the cold and snow again. I'll just have to trade the Chevy in for a F-250 Superduty!

Reply to
azwiley1