He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Don't be mad at me! Beekeep started this thread.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well at least you didn't say "beekeep started it. "

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I get blamed for everything around here.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I see you're showing off your boat again.

.. ... . ... . .. /|~~ .. . .. . , / |~~ ... . .. /| / | .. / |~~ | ,~~~~ / |~~ | /|~~~~ ~ / | | / | |\ () / | | / | | \/||\ / | | / | | \/\ / | |/ | | =====_______/ | |=====| __ | \ ========|====| / \ |__) | '_\o_o_o-USS Budd Cockram _o_o_o_o_o__) | \ --------------------------------------/ | \ -----------TROLL------------------------ |} ~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ | || ! J _/o ~~\_)\~~~ stink bait \^^\)

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Here, see for yourself.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

thanks tom.

Reply to
theguy

Ok Budd, please show us exactly what you are correcting here. This is the very preaching that others were complaining about and that you outright denied doing.

Reply to
TBone

So you're the one that stole Red's machine....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

What if the Bible is just a nice book written by man centuries ago? What if one of the other religions of the world are the right one? Those people believe in their 'bible' every bit as much as you believe in yours. To them they can't comprehend anything outside their books writings as being remotely possible. Somebody is right, everyone else is wrong.

For me I do not believe that the vast majority of the worlds population ends up in hell. Honestly I do not believe in the Devil. Why? Because sending souls to the Devil would empower him. Why would God wish to further empower the Devil? Ignore fine but empower?

Reply to
miles

What preaching?

Miles and I were discussing a point about my beliefs as compared to his. I gave some reference information.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I see your showing off your bigotry.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Oh Bullshit!! Mac had "the machine" and was supposed to give it to Red a couple of years ago when he went north to visit a son. "The machine" never got there. At the time mac was headed north, there were a bunch of reports of a pick up with a plow running west on the interstate. Seems the driver was this pink freak with big ass floppy ears. Any idea who that might have been???

Roy

Reply to
Roy

How about it's a fantastic book, inspired by God, that has survived countless assaults and attempts to destroy it, intact and unchanged? How about it's 98.5% accurate, according to copies of texts from the same time periods as the original writings?

None of the Oriental or Greek philosophers can have that claimed about the writings of their sayings.

In John 14:6-7, Jesus proclaims there is but one way to God. Now, either He speaks the truth or He is a madman. Ask yourself this: would you, like the Disciples, lay your life on the line ( in some cases, lions) for a madman? I have.

I agree, somebody is right. One thing is entirely different in Chritianity from those religions: In those you have to train, cleanse, sacrifice, and work your tail off to make yourself, hopefully, worthy of the god. Jesus said, "come unto me all that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest."

Jesus spoke more about Hell than he did about Heaven. Don't you think the Creator of the Universe would know all the places in it?

According to the Hebrew Torah, Hell is a real place, created for Lucifer (Satan) and the angels that followed him, not for Humans. God doesn't send anyone to Hell, but their will be those that choose to follow Satan's lies and will be cast down to Hell at the final Judgment.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Who casts them down to hell and why? Doing so would empower the Devil. Doesn't make any sense for God to continue giving power to the Devil.

I also do not believe an individual can sell their soul to the Devil. Ones soul according to the Bible doesn't belong to anyone other than God. So one can't sell something that doesn't belong to them. So again I ask, who casts these souls to the Devil and why when the result is only to empower the Devil.

Reply to
miles

I wouldn't have been me. I would never run my truck down the interstate with the blade on. Seriously, last spring we had a truck towed in at work with the engine so hot the plug wires melted. The guy was driving down the interstate with a Western blade on and never looked at this temp guage. Must have no hearing either for not hearing the chime when the temp guage went up either. He was just mad as hell that he couldn't keep up with traffic on I-75 with the blade on. He wanted us to be sure to put a motor in the ran right this time.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

If you are so sure about your beliefs, why haven't you gone yet?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

You're kidding? Tell me they are NOT giving driver's licenses to idiots like this in Ohio.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

They choose to go to Hell by rejecting God and His Word. Literally, they send themselves. Why? Why do you want to do what you want to do? You have the freedom to choose to follow God or Satan.

Your soul was GIVEN to you, at conception, by God, to do with as YOU choose.

Why do you not accept what the answers are saying? Is it because the answers are found in the Bible?

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Maybe it's because God hasn't given up, on you, Greg, and maybe I'm the messenger He sent.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Wait a second! Didn't have a 9 foot on it did it?

I had to move a blade for a friend who sold his truck without the plow. Anyway did a 20 mile bit city and highway with it. Told him to do nothing but watch the temp, it stayed well with in limits. Oh, did the move in August had to be 75+. Maybe the cooling system for the diesel is the way to go.

Roy

Reply to
Roy