He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Just a observation and nothing more. But that was FUNNY!!!!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Well, we're taking the Ram when we move to Mexico but selling the Dakota because we like it too much to tear it up on dirt roads... Is that better? Mac

mac davis

might be a little easier on ya if you tried that new fangled SNIP thang... *g*

Mac

mac davis

just let me say that denny said it was "The guy", not theguy.

just saying, thats all

Reply to
theguy

Deny, deny, deny,............................

Roy

Reply to
Roy

How about right after you said " The Bible teaches:" This is how just about every church service starts.

And that was what you were doing up to the point where you said what you did above. After that is was nothing more than preaching even though Miles has said more than once that he didn't want to hear it.

Reply to
TBone

ROTFLMBO!!!!

You owe me a Pepsi 1 soda. This one just got sprayed all over the wall.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

No, Denny, Denny, Denny . . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

Only those that teach from the Bible.

Aw, there ya go speaking for others again. Just gotta do everyone's talking for them, don't ya?

Tom, shut up.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

You are correct and exactly what are the ones that are teaching from the Bible doing??? How about PREACHING!!!!

What's the matter Budd, are ya getting upset because I speak the truth. Any way you want to spin it Budd, you were preaching, simple as that. Personally, I don't care if you do or don't but if you claim not to and then flat out do it a few days later Mr. "The Bible teaches", someone is going to call you on it. If you want to preach, go ahead, but don't do it and then claim that you are not and try and cover with some crap about correcting errors when someone asks you to stop. All that does is make you look like a fool and a liar.

Oh my God, according to you a federal offense has been committed, a hate crime even and by you. You are taking away my right of free speech out of hatred. Don't worry Budd, after you are convicted, I'll forgive you.

Reply to
TBone

After more thought, it just hit me about your posts . . . .

If the Bible says anything negative about other religions (although it actually ignores them except for the "Altar to the Unknown God" Paul writes about), then you accuse me of "preaching" . . .yet if you say anything negative about my beliefs, you claim is discussion.

Yep, that's T-boneism thru and thru.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

How many hundreds of times have you insisted in an argument with me that a definition is not fixed? You say I'm preaching and I say I'm not.

No, just the opposite. I'm not upset because what you're saying is a lie.

IN YOUR (incorrect) OPINION.

Well, it had better be someone that knows more about "preaching" than you because what you do in these tirades is preach against me and my beliefs . . unfortunately, you have no scriptures to support your preaching.

Then you coinsider all Christians to be fools and liars, Tom, because I'm following the commandment of Jesus, to go and make disciples of all men ( Matthew 28:18-20)

And how many times have you told me to shut up?

File the charges, Tom. I'll subpoena the Archives . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I don't think that when Jesus said "become a fisher of men" that he ment trolling for rednecks on usenet.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

When's the Hal Bop comet due back?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I don't think that any God is that stupid.

I don't think anybody here would mind you talking the talk if we saw you walking the walk.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Rednecks aren't men?

Oh dear, are you in for it. . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran

If you had ever met me in person, then that wouldn't be a problem.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

What are you talking about Budd? What have I said that is negative about your beliefs??

Once again, more baseless accusations.

Reply to
TBone

That is because you just don't want to admit to it but you are really not, please explain exactly what you are doing.

He clearly said that preaching was not asked for and if I was wrong, he would not hesitate to say so.

It is not my opinion Budd, it is fact. Even when Mac suggested that you use the term IMO, you claimed that if it was just your opinion you would use it but it wasn't which says that you are making your claims as fact and that my friend, is preaching.

Oh please Budd, just about everyone in the NG has said that you are preaching, including your friends. I am not preaching against you and even said that I don't care if you do it or not as clearly stated above and below this line.

LOL, you are spinning so fast that you are spinning yourself. All Christians do not preach and then deny doing it and how exactly do you make deciples out of all men without preaching to them?

I have no intention of doing any such thing. I just wanted you to see how silly you were acting before.

Reply to
TBone

?????? You better read this one again, Tom. Either your English is getting worse, or my computer doesn't understand what you write.

But I will explain, again, though you'll continue to say I'm preaching.

If you or anyone else was to quote from any other book, by copy/paste, typing it out, or by paraphrase, you and the others would accept it without comment, unless it was an obvious teasing.

However, if I, a Fundamental Christian, quotes for any NON-PREACHING reason, by any of the previously mentioned methods, from the Holy Bible, I am accused of preaching, AND I am derided, insulted and abused for it.

That is what I'm doing and the results of what happens when I do it.

When you make a comment that derides another's beliefs, expect them to respond defensively. His comment was that he could not accept that God would support the Devil. I was pointing out to him that, according to the Bible, God doesn't want anyone to go to Hell nor does He "support" the Devil. Whoever led Miles to that belief was corrupting what is actually in the Scriptures. I was trying to correct a mistake, again.

First, you are not my friend, YOU decided that a long time ago and I would appreciate you NOT calling me "friend".

Secondly, I will state once more: I WAS NOT PREACHING. If I were to preach to this group, then it would be in a seperate, very long, post. YOU PREACH TO A GROUP AS A WHOLE, NOT TO AN INDIVIDUAL.

Then why are you saying anything, Tom? Clearly, according to what you have written, you don't care one way or another and to jump in, supposedly in Miles's defense shows the opposite . . .or that you are afraid you won't get your licks in.

All Christians are called to spread the Word, to make disciples. If I'm having a cup of coffee with a persn and they ask me what I believe, or we discuss a point of Scripture and he becomes a Christian as a result, then I've accomplished both parts of the commandment without preaching.

That's all I'm doing here.

Be glad I do follow Christ's lead, for a while, at least, the Southern Baptist denomination was buttonholing and preaching to individuals. Like Christ, I respond to the Pharisees also.

But, Tom, I'm not the one being silly. To be silly means you have to act oddly and out of character.

I am being what I am, a Fundamental Christian. You,otoh, are insistent you don't want to be involved in this discussion . . .yet, here you are . . . .

Reply to
Budd Cochran