He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Page 10 of 11
You're kidding? Tell me they are NOT giving driver's licenses to idiots like this in Ohio.

--
Budd Cochran

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 05:57:49 -0600, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>You're kidding? Tell me they are NOT giving driver's licenses to idiots like

just let me say that denny said it was "The guy", not theguy.
just saying, thats all <vbg>

Deny, deny, deny,............................ <G>
Roy
No, Denny, Denny, Denny . . . . .
--
Budd Cochran

ROTFLMBO!!!!
You owe me a Pepsi 1 soda. This one just got sprayed all over the wall.
--
Budd Cochran

Wait a second! Didn't have a 9 foot on it did it?
I had to move a blade for a friend who sold his truck without the plow. Anyway did a 20 mile bit city and highway with it. Told him to do nothing but watch the temp, it stayed well with in limits. Oh, did the move in August had to be 75+. Maybe the cooling system for the diesel is the way to go.
Roy
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:58:41 GMT, "Tom Lawrence"

Well at least you didn't say "beekeep started it. "
beekeep
<snip>

might be a little easier on ya if you tried that new fangled SNIP thang... *g*
Mac

I'd like to say "dodge or nothing" but to be fair, my neighbor has an 01 f-250 super duty with the powersmoke and he's got about 150k miles on it with a lot of towing in that number... truck still runs great, though noisy as hell compared to the late-model cummins..
I had the misfortune of spending about a month in the back seat one weekend on a trip to Mexico... or at least tit SEEMED like a month... Lots of room but not much choice of seating position... typical for a 4 door truck, I'd imagine.. Mac

I hear that! Last time I was there, I was about 5.. lol
My comfort zone does not include weather under 40 degrees... *g* Mac

I'm trying to get out of here but I can't advance the calender. Gotta be careful, this is off topic.<G>
Roy

Well, we're taking the Ram when we move to Mexico but selling the Dakota because we like it too much to tear it up on dirt roads... Is that better? Mac

I was the lucky one in the family, born in Calif.... my sister and 2 brothers were born in Buffalo... umm.. I think my sister, the oldest, was born in Rochester... Mac
On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 05:55:58 -0600, "Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote:>No, Roy, I did not turn them into what you call "religious experiences".

this is ridiculous budd. you have been back for what now, one or two days? and look at what you have written already. you have already turned this into a religious debate and no one is even arguing with you. you have come back here with a chip on your shoulder looking for a fight. keep it up and you will find one i'm sure.
no one here cares what your religion is, but it should be just that........your religion. keep it to yourself and everyone else here will do the same. it isn't even a disagreement over religion, it is over religious "style". i could care less what religion you are a member of. i could care care less what groups you belong to. you could be a nudist for all i care, but i certainly wouldn't want to discuss it with you, debate it with you or (heaven forbid) see any pictures of it.
as for coming back to the ng, you certainly are welcome here. this isn't an invitation only group, anyone that choses to be here can be here. it is just so obvious that you have come back for the single purpose of picking a fight over your new found christianity.

No, chip on the shoulder, just the Truth. As for turning it into a religious debate, all I said was I wasn't knuckling under to you, Roy, or anyone else about my beliefs or what I determine needs to be written in a reply.
If you misquote Scripture or misunderstand a quote of Scripture then I will reply to correct te errors, that's all.
You don't like what I post, kill file or ignore me.

Now your censoring me again. Sorry, but my beliefs don't allow me to turn my faith on or off when I come into the group. Btw, when it comes to my beliefs, wysiwyg.

worldly ways. I took Christ as my personal Savior on Father's Day, 1978.

--
Budd Cochran

No, Budd... "censoring you" would be him hacking into your news server and deleting your posts. Telling someone to "keep your religion to yourself" is not censorship - because you're free to ignore it (and you do). Again, you need to stop playing the victim "he's attacking me.... he's censoring me... he's stabbing me in the back..." - all claims made by you in the last few days.
You just couldn't WAIT to jump back in, with both feet, and stir things up. "Theguy" made one comment, in passing, about you (I believe his words were, "as for Budd, he pretty much lost it at the end" - describing the last time you declared you were "leaving the group"), and you just happened to pick up on it? You've been scanning this group every day since your previous departure - just waiting for the opportunity to come back in and play the role of the victim. In some way, you enjoy it. You must - you keep doing it.
And as far as hypocrisy goes, you should look in the mirror before accusing others of that. Back on Monday, didn't you say, "Makes me glad I'm not subscribed here anymore. Don't bother answering, I'm gone.". Yet, here you are.
Budd - you were a valued member here for many years. I always liked you, and respected you, both for your knowledge and your demeanor. But something changed you last year... your skin got a whole lot thinner, and you turned up the Christian rhetoric at least 20 notches.
Of course, all the above is just my opinion. In no way am I attempting to censor you, attack you, stab you in the back, or drive you away. Take it as you will.

An attack is an attack, is it not? A "stab in the back" when someone is unable or not considered available to defend themselves is a "stab in the back" correct? Both happened, did they not? If I hadn't peeked in the group since the last time, about 3-4 weeks ago, I would probably have missed it since I only download 100 headers at a time.
"Censoring" is any denial of freedom of speech.

No, Tom, I am not "waiting for a chance to jump in with both feet", but if someone demeans me or my beliefs, do I not have the right to defend myself or my faith? If not the right, the Bible says I have to defend my faith, to stand up for what I believe. And that is the crux of the matter, the fact I do stand up when attacked and not roll over and play dead like some would have me do.

Yep, here I am . . .it's called "changing your mind".

You're right, a lot has changed. Like I mentioned in another reply, I'm trying to live closer to the Bible's requirements as I understand them thru prayer and fasting. Is it wrong to try to become a better person spiritually than you have been? That all I've done. Developing terminal illnesses cause that in some people, for me it was a need to find peace.
Tom, I value you as a friend also, and have learned much from you as well. I do not want to be known just for my beliefs but I want to be known I will stand up for my beliefs. Unfortunately, some in here seem dedicated to trying to make me never able respond to a Biblical misquote.

Tom, unlike "theguy", you came to me as close as "face to face" with your concern as the Internet allows. For that I cannot consider your words an attack, but rather the words of a concerned friend. Look at the informational replies to a few posters I've already made since I came back . . where's the proselytizing? The sigline is my signature and the replies are "just like old times".
Peace to you and yours, Tom.
Budd
Warning: Do not use Ultimate-Anonymity

So where's the denial? Your ability to post has never been pre-empted. There's a difference between Joe Citizen telling you to "shut up", and say, a judge issuing an order for you to "shut up". The latter is certainly censorship.... the former, since it has no authority, is nothing more than a suggestion - one which you are free to ignore.
Heck - I have people tell me to shut up several times every day... doesn't mean I'm experiencing censorship.

I do consider you a friend, Budd, and I'm glad to see you back and contributing. I just hate to see you letting yourself get drawn into these senseless debates with people who's minds you're never going to change - people for whatever reason enjoy poking you with a stick.
I wish you all the best.