head lights

need help please
I travel back roads that have a lot of deer and other critters crossing the road.I have already hit three deer.Is there a way to get
both the high and low beams on at the same time on a 2002 ram 1500.
thanks for any help

Puting a diode across the H/L + of the lights would do the trick but I don't know if the wires or light switch will handle the current. Why not install a set of fog lamps and slow down?
beekeep
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:39:15 +0000, beekeep wrote:

<snip>
Why not

Nawwww! ya know ya cant slow your vehicle down to match conditions....the throttle has to be used like a on-off switch, either all on or all off.
Chris
05 CTD

It's those damned one bit digital throttles!
Al

Go to www.genosgarage.com Type Brite Box in the search. It is pretty much a plug in.