head lights

need help please

I travel back roads that have a lot of deer and other critters crossing the road.I have already hit three deer.Is there a way to get both the high and low beams on at the same time on a 2002 ram 1500.

thanks for any help

Reply to
sparkie

Puting a diode across the H/L + of the lights would do the trick but I don't know if the wires or light switch will handle the current. Why not install a set of fog lamps and slow down?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Go to

Type Brite Box in the search. It is pretty much a plug in.

Reply to
Roy

Why not

Nawwww! ya know ya cant slow your vehicle down to match conditions....the throttle has to be used like a on-off switch, either all on or all off.

Reply to
Chris Thompson

It's those damned one bit digital throttles!

Al

Reply to
Big Al