Headlamps for 2001 Dakota?

Page 4 of 4

Sorry, it took me awhile to dry my eyes and quit laughing.....
I can't wait till I too can retire, sit on my getting fatter by the day ass and concoct this much shit....
But I do have to admit that was some purdy good fiction....
So last week when you were on your road trip, did Mac share???
Denny

Sorry, it took me awhile to dry my eyes and quit laughing.....
I can't wait till I too can retire, sit on my getting fatter by the day ass and concoct this much shit....
But I do have to admit that was some purdy good fiction....
So last week when you were on your road trip, did Mac share???
Denny
If your as got any fatter the ICC would have put marker lights on it!
It took you awhile 'cause you were trying to figure how to say "Roy you are totally correct, that's how it went down".
Either that or you were stuffing your pudgy cheeks with sliders.
Fiction???WTF!!!! You know that it was factual.
Now you know where I was on the road trip. Thinking about it, I saw snow! Friggin' horrible, first time in 4 years. Anyway if I continued north on I-75 I could have asked you if you'd share "the machine".
Here's one for anybody who remembers.
Who was it that first brought the machine to AADT?? They had a pic of one as well.
I don't remember.
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (12/4/2009 4:42 PM):

I have no idea but it was before my time. Of course, I don't remember if I first got here in 2000 when I was researching my truck, or 2003.
jmc

Mike is alive and well. He's finished his career at the dealership and is now on another venture. I trade e-mails and jokes now and then. There's four or five of the guys that I have kept in touch with. Most got fed up with the flame wars and moved on.
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (12/4/2009 7:33 AM):

Well, tell 'im I said Hi!
jmc

I did and he sends a "Hi" back to ya. I told him of the rumer that you're sending cc cookies out as Christmas presents to see if he'll drop in for a bit. We'll see.. <G>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (12/3/2009 2:11 PM):

Nah, I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show. You two are doing well enough all on your lonesome :)
jmc