Headlamps for 2001 Dakota?

Absolutely true. Want the seats warmed, you tell yer woman to go out and sit for a while...

Gasp... I ain't got enough hair growing anywhere to tell my wife to do that......

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Absolutely true. Want the seats warmed, you tell yer woman to go out and sit for a while...

Gasp... I ain't got enough hair growing anywhere to tell my wife to do that......

Denny

You beat me to it.

Kim would kick yer ass!!

Reply to
Roy

Suddenly, without warning, Mike Simmons exclaimed (12/5/2009 11:42 AM):

Mike! Hi!

Funny, I'd never heard of the Silverstars before starting this research, and just now was watching a commercial on TV for them.

And, I'm gonna go with Mike on the heated seats. Warm buns are always better than cold ones!

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Yea, and I'd pay good money for tickets to watch you try!

:-D

jmc

Reply to
jmc

Will you look at what the cat drug in! Who's gonna pop in next, Bud?

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

I have them no one of my H1s, and they are about 50% brighter according to my meter. I really like them overall, and good life so far (about 3 to 4 years).

Remote starter, warm the whole thing... And one stays out of trouble

*much* longer.
Reply to
PeterD

just like a bad penny.... as it were...