Headlights - yellowing?

I've got a 2001 Dakota Quad and have noticed that my headlights are a tint of yellow instead of white, like they are getting old.

I've not replaced the lamps once, and the lenses (external) seem very clear, so, do bulbs/lamps get old and yellow with age?

Reply to
Leythos

Yes. The evaporated tungsten from the filament deposits on the bulb wall causing the bulb to discolor.

Reply to
CigarSki

Thanks, I thought that was what caused it.

Reply to
Leythos