Headlights - yellowing?

I've got a 2001 Dakota Quad and have noticed that my headlights are a tint of yellow instead of white, like they are getting old.
I've not replaced the lamps once, and the lenses (external) seem very
clear, so, do bulbs/lamps get old and yellow with age?
--
Leythos
snipped-for-privacy@rrohio.com (remove 999 for proper email address)

Yes. The evaporated tungsten from the filament deposits on the bulb wall causing the bulb to discolor.
On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 00:59:41 +0000, CigarSki wrote:

Thanks, I thought that was what caused it.