headliner

My '97 2500 has problem with the passenger side headliner just above the windshield. The outside fabric skin is peeling back over a section of about a foot.
Is there some kind of adhesive I can use to reattach it?
I believe 3M super 77 will do, at least it worked on mine. Napa has it.
--
Billy
1995 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:37:40 +0000, krenelka wrote:

NAPA says no stock, but Walmart has it - I'll give it a try. Thanks.
Billy wrote:

The NAPA stock number is MMM21210. There's also "Hi-Strength 90" adhesive: http://tinyurl.com/n329u . In the past, I've found it at Home Depot. Bryan