headliner

My '97 2500 has problem with the passenger side headliner just above the windshield. The outside fabric skin is peeling back over a section of about a foot.

Is there some kind of adhesive I can use to reattach it?

Reply to
JustinW

I believe 3M super 77 will do, at least it worked on mine. Napa has it.

Reply to
krenelka

NAPA says no stock, but Walmart has it - I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Reply to
JustinW

The NAPA stock number is MMM21210. There's also "Hi-Strength 90" adhesive:

In the past, I've found it at Home Depot.Bryan

Reply to
Bryan