Heard from Mac!

Subject: Re: 2001 Dodge Dakota Auto Transmision - No Reverse Date: Monday, May 21, 2007 7:08 PM
On May 21, 1:21 pm, "Tom Lawrence"

I wonder if Gary G. is still alive and kicking, anyone heard form him or Budd for that matter?
Nothing on Gary. Budd? A few tried to reach him with the phone numbers we had. Nada. He was at the last pretty much out to lunch, might have had a stroke or some such.
Mac emailed today. Say's things are going along nicely. Say's HI!. He's making money doing his wood working and loving it. He is still waiting for internet at the house. He has to go to some cantina to get on, that he says is a pia.

thanks for the info. i envy mac. that has to be a slower more tranquil life down there. but then i envy you too, being retired........it sounds good. i keep thinking i'm gonna pull the plug, but then i stick around. sooner or later i will do it though.
as for budd, it would be nice to know how he is doing. i hope he is well physically. i googled him on the net and in utah (i think that was where he was) but came up with nothing.

He mentioned a couple of times of moving back to Canon City, Co. I don't know if he ever did tho.
Denny

I guess when works stops being fun. Then it is time to go do somthing else, or nothing. After 35 years of playing trains it was time to leave.

What??? Making money in Mexico? I hope he has his papers. Glad he is doing well, tell him howdy for me.
FMB (North Mexico)

I'll let him know you were asking.
Roy